There is NO better time than NEW YEAR for turning over a new leaf to your beauty regime. You may have already selected your New Year’s resolution(s), but why not implement a beauty resolution?
2017 had a lot of ups and downs, but beauty should not be one of them. Here are 5 simple easy to keep resolutions to make in 2018:
- Go Micellar: You know that going to sleep with a face full of makeup is a big no-no, as it can encourage clogged pores and breakouts, but makeup removal can sometimes feel like a huge chore. Micellar water will remove products and impurities with no need to even rinse your face.
- Embrace Sheet Masks: These masks have completed the transformation from staple. The advantage with individually packaged masks is that you can test out different varieties, brands and ingredients affordably.
- Super SPF: Opt for an SPF that will provide protection whilst also covering additional skin issues, such as intense hydration. Or combating the signs of ageing.
- Look to the Catwalk: Go for a catwalk-inspired look. Don’t be intimidated by bold trends, use them as a reference point to test out one new element.
- Invest in a Silk Pillowcase: Upgrading from cotton to silk is rumoured to help skin maintain its moisture as well as reducing hair breakage. Split ends and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.