Vaastu brings positivity, good luck and happiness in the house. Those who believe follow the tips to decorate their house accordingly. In most of the houses, you can find indoor plants. Indoor plants add different look to the interiors, and bring positive energy in the house. Tulsi or basil in considered a very auspicious pant in Hindu households. The plant is considered holy and is worshiped regularly. A few people keep tulsi inside their house. As per Vaastu, this plant should be kept in north, northeast or eastern side of the house. You can also keep the tulsi just near the entrance. A regular pooja of tulsi ensures the inhaling of medicinal air which purifies blood keeps one active.
As for other plants you should keep cascading and crawling indoor plants in your living room. Such plants reduces the imbalance of protruding or sharp columns, corners or pillars. But avoid thorny plants. Do not keep these plants indoor. Do not grow banyan or peepal tree indoors. You must avoid growing big plants in the northeast direction of the house.
Vaastu Suggestions 2018
- You can have a rock garden in the southwest direction of the house.
- Even fruit plants should be planted in east.
- Avoid growing bonsai plants inside the house. Plants bearing red flowers should also be avoided indoors.
- Instead, grow money plat as it is a lucky indoor plant as per Vaastu.
- Lemon, lotus, money plant, basil & jasmine are some other plants; are considered auspicious as per Vaastu.
- Do not grow big plants at the main entrance of door.
- Even grown plants should be avoided at the entrance door. Avoid keeping indoor plants, expect money plant in the bedroom.
Vaastu Guide 2018
Do the religious symbols and mahurats on entrance help in augmenting prosperity?
Direction, time, structure and colour are some of the features where the principles of Vaastu are applied to achieve a positive flow of energy. Along with these, there are some other guidelines too far prosperity. Continue Reading Vaastu Wisdom - Entrance Facts